Private Prenatal Class Info
- The class is tailored to your specific needs and individual concerns. (Vaginal birth, planned caesarean birth, postpartum period, medicated and non medicated coping strategies etc.)
- The class is arranged around your schedule.
- The class is taught in the privacy of your own home using a variety of instructional methods such as visual aides and plenty of practice!
- The class allows you to discuss personal issues at ease.
- You are able to have the sole attention of the instructor.
- Less time is spent on the concerns and questions of others, which may not pertain to you.
- A convenient choice, if you are on bed rest and/or have a medical condition.
- Surround yourself with your support network. (partner, doula, mother, sister, friend)
- Confidentiality Assured
When should you take a Private Prenatal Class?
You are welcome to take a private prenatal class at any time after your 30th week of pregnancy. Booking in earlier is recommended to secure your preferred dates.
Please see our Prenatal Class Topics page to review the class curriculum.
- $425.00 (one 6 hour session)
- or $450.00 (two 3 hour sessions)
- An additional $25.00 charge will apply for classes outside the City of Vancouver.
- Ask about our group discount!
For couples not needing to cover all of the class topics, Baby Prep™ is still happy to work with you! The fee is $85/hour for a minimum of 3 hours. The cost caps out at either 1 or 2 day class pricing.