- Designed to meet the needs of expectant parents in an interactive and fun group environment using the video call app Zoom.
- Classes max out at 10 couples so every couple has the chance to ask questions, address their concerns, and connect with other expectant parents.
- The goal is to provide you and your partner the ability to make informed birth choices, build confidence and help ease the transition into parenthood
- The class is taught using a variety of instructional methods such as visual aids, diagrams, and plenty of hands-on practice!
- The Baby Prep™ Online Group Prenatal Class provides you with the same information you would obtain in the Baby Prep™ In-Person Group Courses but from the comfort of our own home.
- An optional class reunion is organized after the birth of all the babies.
- Once registration and payment are received, a registration and assessment package will be emailed to you for you to review and fill out a form and send back.
What topics are taught in this class?
Please see our Prenatal Class Topics page to review the class curriculum.
Who are our instructors?
All Baby Prep™ instructors are experienced Registered Nurses (CRNBC), that specialize in maternity and are currently working in Vancouver, BC and surrounding areas. All instructors follow the BC and Canadian healthcare guidelines.
When should you take an Online Group Prenatal Class?
For Weekend Courses:
We recommend taking the weekend course between 32-36 weeks.
For Evening Series:
We recommend that you start the evening series between 30-32 weeks.
When should I register?
We recommend registering for your class after your 20-week ultrasound, just to make sure everything is ok.
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- Webcam – built-in or USB plug-in (so you and your classmates can see each other)
To see a full list of system requirements please visit Zoom’s website.
$350 for up to two people