Refresher Prenatal Class Info
- This class is designed for parents that already have children.
- The class is tailored to your specific needs and individual concerns.
- You and your partner choose the topics that well be discussed.
- The class is arranged around your schedule.
- The class is taught in the privacy of your own home using a variety of instructional methods such as visual aides and plenty of practice.
- The class allows you to discuss personal issues at ease and debrief your last birth /breastfeeding experience.
- Surround yourself with your support network. (partner, doula, mother, sister, friend)
- Confidentiality Assured
When should you take a Refresher Prenatal Class?
You are welcome to take a private Refresher Prenatal Class at any time after your 26th week of pregnancy. Booking in earlier is recommended to secure your preferred dates.
You (and your partner) choose the topics that will be discussed. Please see our Prenatal Class Topics page to review topics we can discuss.
- $125/hour (for a minimum of 3 hours)
- An additional $25 charge will apply for classes outside the City of Vancouver.