Weekend Group Course Info
- Designed to meet the needs of expectant parents in an interactive and fun group environment.
- Classes max out at 12 couples so every couple has the chance to ask questions, address their concerns, and connect with other expectant parents.
- The goal is to provide you and your partner the ability to make informed birth choices, build confidence and help ease the transition into parenthood
- The class is taught using a variety of instructional methods such as visual aids, diagrams and plenty of hands on practice!
- The Baby Prep™ Weekend Course provides you with the same information you would obtain in the Baby Prep™ Evening Series without the 4 week commitment.
- An optional class reunion is organized after the birth of all the babies.
- Once registration and payment is received; an assessment form will be emailed to you for you to fill out and bring to your first class.
What topics are taught in this class?
Please see our Prenatal Class Topics page to review the class curriculum.
When should you take the Weekend Group Course?
We recommend taking the weekend course between 32-36 weeks (or as early as 26 weeks if you are expecting multiples). If you will be under 26 weeks at the start of class, we kindly ask that you contact us at 778-389-0048 before booking in.
When should I register?
We recommend to register for your class after your 20 week ultrasound, just to make sure everything is ok but you are more than welcome to register as you see fit. As our courses are popular they do become full in advance, so we do recommend registering sooner rather than later.
Course handouts, a healthy snack as well as tea and coffee are provided.