Weekend Group Course Info
- Designed to meet the needs of expectant parents in an interactive and fun group environment.
- Classes max out at 12 couples so every couple has the chance to ask questions, address their concerns, and connect with other expectant parents.
- The goal is to provide you and your partner the ability to make informed birth choices, build confidence and help ease the transition into parenthood
- The class is taught using a variety of instructional methods such as visual aids, diagrams and plenty of hands on practice!
- The Baby Prep™ Weekend Course provides you with the same information you would obtain in the Baby Prep™ Evening Series without the 4 week commitment.
- An optional class reunion is organized during the last class.
- Once registration and payment is received; an assessment form will be emailed to you for you to fill out and bring to your first class.
What topics are taught in this class?
Please see our Prenatal Class Topics page to review the class curriculum.
When should you take the Weekend Group Course?
We recommend taking the weekend course between 32-36 weeks (or as early as 26 weeks if you are expecting multiples). If you will be under 26 weeks at the start of class, we kindly ask that you contact us at 778-389-0048 before booking in.
Course handouts, a healthy snack as well as tea and coffee are provided.
- Sat and Sun: Jan. 12–13
- Sat and Sun: Jan. 19–20
- Sat and Sun: Jan. 26–27
- Sat and Sun: Feb. 9–10
- Sat and Sun: Feb. 23–24
- Sat and Sun: Mar. 2–3
- Sat and Sun: Mar. 16–17
- Sat and Sun: Mar. 30–31
- Sat and Sun: Apr. 13–14
- Sat and Sun: Apr. 27–28
- Sat and Sun: May 4–5
- Sat and Sun: May 11–12
- Sat and Sun: May 25–26
- Sat and Sun: June 8–9
- Sat and Sun: June 22–23
- Sat and Sun: July 6–7
- Sat and Sun: July 20–21
- Sat and Sun: July 27–28
Sat. and Sun.
9:30am – 4:30pm
Once you are registered in a class, you are more than welcome to switch into another class that suits your schedule better, granted that there is room available in your desired class.
Please email us to make your request.
You may cancel your booking up to 2 weeks before your class start date, however a $75.00 admin fee is charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks before your start date is non-refundable. Should you give birth to your child before your class we can cancel your booking at any time, however a $75.00 admin fee is charged. Purchased classes may not be transferred or shared. Should you need to cancel your booking please email us.