The Baby Prep™ philosophy acknowledges that each birthing experience is unique and therefore, your childbirth education should be unique and tailored to your specific needs and concerns.
Private Home Class
- The class is tailored to your specific needs and individual concerns. (Vaginal birth, planned caesarean birth, postpartum period, medicated and non medicated coping strategies etc.)
- The class is arranged around your schedule.
- The class is taught in the privacy of your own home using a variety of instructional methods such as visual aides and plenty of practice!
- The class allows you to discuss personal issues at ease.
- Surround yourself with your support network. (partner, doula, mother, sister, friend)
- You are able to have the sole attention of the instructor.
- Less time is spent on the concerns and questions of others, which may not pertain to you.
- A convenient choice, if you are on bed rest and/or have a medical condition.
- Confidentiality Assured
- Click to see the topics covered in Baby Prep's™ Private Home Class
(one 6 hour session)
- or $450.00
(two 3 hour sessions)
An additional $25.00 charge will apply for classes outside the City of Vancouver.
Ask about our group rates discount!
For couples not needing to cover all of the class topics, Baby Prep™ is still happy to work with you! The fee is $85/hour for a minimum of 3 hours. The cost caps out at either 1 or 2 day class pricing.