The Baby Prep™ philosophy acknowledges that each birthing experience is unique and therefore, your childbirth education should be unique and tailored to your specific needs and concerns.
- The twins/multiples course covers the same topics as in all Baby Prep's™ Prenatal Sessions, but is tailored towards having more than one child and the challenges new parents may face.
- This class is for any couple expecting more than one baby.
- The class is arranged around your schedule.
- Class allows you to discuss personal issues and ease.
- Surround yourself with your support network (partner, Doula, mother, sister, friend)
- Less time spent on the others concerns and questions of others which may not pertain to you
- The class is taught using a variety of instructional methods such as visual aids, diagrams and plenty of hands on practice!
- Special circumstances that may arise with a multiples delivery are discussed. (i.e.) medical interventions at birth and why they may be used, premature babies and how to care for them, breastfeeding two babies and milk supply issues.
- The goal is to provide you and your partner the ability to make informed birth choices, build confidence and help ease the transition into parenthood.
One day, 6 hour class
Request your Twins/Multiples class today!
Contact Baby Prep™
Get in touch today